- +30 mph speed using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear and a 7-cell Power Cell battery (sold separately)
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- O-ring sealed waterproof receiver box
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires with foam inserts
- Satin-chrome 5-spoke wheels
- Easy-access battery compartment with adjustable hold down
- Chassis nerf bars support the body and absorb impacts
- Front and rear tube-style bumpers fit to scale
- The sturdy body mounts have reinforced washers for additional support
- Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- A sealed gearbox and motor guard protects the transmission
- Torque-control slipper clutch system with external cover for easy access
- Composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts and yokes that are telescoping
- Pre-assemble adjustable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Precision hex hardware throughout the chassis
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology that are fully-adjustable
- Race-tuned progressive-rate shock springs with a white powder-coated finish
- Window masking, decals, and custom masking decals
- Battery and charger sold separately
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.