The Axial SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 1/24 4WD RTR Scale Mini Crawler with 2.4GHz radio is hitting the scene ready for RC adventures. Despite being scaled down to a compact size, this mini crawler is ready for some big adventures. Get bored at work? Crawl this guy across your desk, we wont tell HR. That laundry you forgot to put away is now a mountain for your SCX24 to climb and conquer. Take this car outside, where its water-resistant electronics are safe from the elements, and make your own course from whatever sticks and rocks are in your yard or local park. The possibilities are endless with this mighty mini.
Full-time 4WD and a 3-link front/4-link rear suspension let you muscle over big challenges. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance, while realistic steel frame rails stand up to hard knocks. The Axial 1967 Chevrolet C10 performs like a winner and looks like one, too. The realistic body rides on Method MR307 hole wheels and BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires. For quick battery access, just remove one clip to tilt back the body. Two LEDs in the front bumper light up the trail for night-time crawling. The SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 comes ready-to-run with radio and electronics included and installed.
- Includes radio transmitter and receiver and battery
- Comes with ESC, motor, and Axial AS-1 servo servo already installed
- Features a realistic body design.
- Licensed wheels are modeled after Method MR307 Hole Wheels
- Licensed tires are modeled after BFGoodrich Krawler™ T/A® KX tires
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension provides optimal handling
- Full ball bearings
- Two bright LED lights included and mounted in the front bumper
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Batteries: Dynamite 7.4V 350mAh 30C LiPo
- Body: Axial Jeep JL Hardtop
- Brakes: Integral with ESC
- Charger: USB LiPo Charger
- Chassis: Stamped Steel Chassis Rails
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Differential: Worm Gear 16T/4T
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Ground Clearance: 1.06" (27mm)
- Height: 4.4" (114.6mm)
- Length: 8.4" (215mm)
- Motor Size: 180
- Motor Type: Brushed 180 size, 88 turn
- Pinion: 10T
- Radio: Axial AX-4 2.4GHz 2-Channel
- Servos: AS-1 Micro Steering Servo
- Shock Type: Coil-Over, Plastic Body, .9 - 1.3" (24 - 33.4mm)
- Size/Scale: 1/24
- Speed Control: AE-6 ESC/RX with Reverse
- Spur Gear: 55T
- Suspension: 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear
- Tire Diameter: 2.0" (51mm)
- Tire Tread: Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
- Track: Front and Rear, 3.9" (99.5mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side-to-side
- Vehicle Type: Desert Crawler
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Wheel Diameter: 1.0" (26mm)
- Wheel Type: Plastic KMC Machete, black in color
- Wheel Width: .48" (12.4mm)
- Wheelbase: 5.2" (133.2mm)
- Width: 3.9" (99.5mm)
- (1) Axial AX-4 2.4GHz, 3 Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial AS-1 Servo
- (1) Axial AE-6 ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) USB Charger (DYNC1062)
- (1) Dynamite 88T 030 Brushed Electric Motor
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V Battery Pack (DYNB0012)
- (4) AA Batteries for the Transmitter
- (1) Silver scale body
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.