- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM): Superior tuning algorithms run on high-speed electronic components to control wheel spin and steering direction on loose dirt, concrete and even ice and snow.
- TSM can be fine-tuned or turned off by adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter or the slider in the Traxxas Link app.
- Chassis: 1.16" (3mm) thick 6061 T6 aluminum, Blue-anodized, fully countersunk with buggy style mudguards, and choice of receiver pack placement-between the engine and fuel tank or in the rear compartment
- Drive Type: Two-wheel with Universal joint axles with dust boots operate at the most extreme deflection angles to allow for the most suspension travel
- Engine: Traxxas .20 cu in (3.3cc) racing engine w/Slide Valve Carb, 12mm diameter IPS crankshaft, foam air filter, Blue anodized aluminum tuned pipe, extra glow plug, EZ-Start push-button electric starter with battery and 2A DC peak detecting charger, 60% more peak horsepower than the TRX 2.5 engine
- Radio: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz high output with Traxxas Link automatic model recognition, Bluetooth connectivity, 5 channel receiver with telemetry ports, factory installed RPM, speed, temperature, voltage and telemetry sensors, failsafe and wireless module is included and enables model to be tuned from an iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S, or iPod Touch 2nd/3rd/4th generation (Traxxas Link App must be be downloaded if wanting to use an iPhone or iPod Touch).
- Intuitive, high definition graphical user interface featuring Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint Adjustment, Profile Customization and Sharing
- * Docking Base not included
- Shocks: Four oil-filled precision GTR Revo-style with threaded composite shock bodies
- Wheels: 2.85" (72.4) diameter 1.89" (48mm) wide Chrome finish
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Tires: Pre-glued Anaconda with horizontal bead design 3.93" (100mm) diameter, 2.8" (71mm) wide
- Body: Pre-painted Lexan racing truck style with decals applied, available in Black with 4 striping color schemes
- Gearbox: Sealed Revo-style silicone filled, with heavy-duty slipper clutch constructed of semi-metallic friction material and finned aluminum alloy pressure plates, spur gears can be removed and replaced without altering slipper adjustment
- Brake: Semi-metallic brake disc with steel pads eliminate fade caused by heat buildup
- Transmission: Internal, adjustable 2-speed with a Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Gear Differential: Sealed, limited slip, fully tunable with silicone shock oils
- Steering: Angled steering bellcranks for zero bump steer
- Clutch: 2-shoe
- Suspension: Fully adjustable including roll centers, anti-squat, and rear toe, ride height and weight bias also features 30° caster blocks with 25° option and captured, hardened-steel hingepins and captured double sheer rod ends
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from in front of or behind the vehicle
- Fuel Tank: Low profile 2.5oz (75cc) flip top
INCLUDES: One pre-built Jato 3.3 truck, pre-painted Lexan body, owner's manual, registration card, EZ Start handheld unit with battery and 2A charger, TSM, extra air filter and oil, toolset, wheelie bar, DVD operator's guide, 2-channel TQi 2.4GHz radio with Bluetooth Connectivity, antenna tube and mount, extra glow plug, tools and fuel bottle
- Fuel: Car blend with 10-20% nitro content
- Batteries: 8 AA four for the transmitter and four for the receiver
- Building and field equipment
- Length: 16.53" (420mm)
- Width: 12.87" (327mm) at front wheels
- Height: 5.70" (145mm)
- Wheelbase: Long, 11.22" (285) Short, 11.14" (283mm)
- Tread-Front: 10.6" (270mm)
- Rear: 10.6" (270mm) wheels on-center side-to-side
- Track-Front: 12.87" (327mm)
- Rear: 13" (330mm)
- Weight: 4.72lb (75.6oz) RTR, without fuel
- Front and Rear Tires: 3.93" (100mm) diameter
- Wheels: 2.85" (72.4mm) diameter
- Total Gear Reduction: 11.73:1 (1st), 8.75:1 (2nd)
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.