The Spektrum™ AR8020T 8 Channel Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft. It features a full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. Included XBUS and temperature ports can be used to add additional telemetry sensors available separately. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver, available separately, to add additional RF path redundancy. An SRXL2/Bind/Program/Batt servo header is available to connect smart devices, program and update the receiver, bind with a traditional bind plug, or connect a battery. The AR8020T also features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary and offers both "SmartSafe" technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming. Also the throttle port is Smart ESC compatible right out of the box.Please Note:The DX7S and DX8 Gen 1 Spektrum Transmitters will not display Altitude or Variometer telemetry with the AR8020T receiver.
Please Note: These transmitters do not support Forward Programming devices: DX6i, DX6G2 (EU Version), DX7, DX7S, DX7SE, DX7G2 (EU Version), DX8, Non-computer transmitters
- Compatible with all Spektrum™ DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with an additional SRXL2 Remote Receiver (sold separately)
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires.
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel and more
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.