- Traxxas Stability ManagementTM (TSM)
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 reaches speeds in excess of 60+mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Digital high-torque Traxxas TRA2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix painted race replica bodies
Length: 22.36 Inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 Inches (72mm)
Weight: 93.1oz (2.64kg)
Height (overall): 7.60 Inches (193mm)
Wheelbase: 12.75 Inches (324mm)
Tires: Traxxas 2.2" Pre-Glued with Foam Inserts
Speed Control Type: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
Gear Pitch: 32
Radio System (transmitter): TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Radio System (receiver): Traxxas Stability Management (TRA6533)
Top Speed: 60+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Included Accessories: Precision Tool Set
Required Items: NiMh, or LiPo Battery, Charger, and 4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
*With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (items sold separately).
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) LiPo (2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V) Battery Pack or NiMH (6-Cell 7.2V) Battery w/iD Connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger w/iD Connector
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.