Powerhobby Axial SCX24 Aluminum Threaded Shocks Copper
These shocks are friction damped, requiring only a partial filling of silicone oil. They include a machined reservoir shock cap for realistic scale looks.
- Machined aluminum construction
- Threaded shock bodies for quick pre-load adjustments
- Scale-looking reservoir (non-functioning; for scale only)
- Two spring rates included
- Four (4) shocks
- Four (4) soft springs (black)
- Four (4) firm springs (silver)
- A 0.05in, 1.3mm, or 1.4mm hex wrench for screws
- Silicone shock/diff oil. Shocks should not be fully filled; add only enough oil for a heavy coating. 2000-3000cSt is a good starting weight.
- Extended length eye-to-eye: ~32.5mm
- Compressed length eye-to-eye: ~24mm
- Stroke: 8.5mm
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.