With a streamlined design focused on carrying a centerline-mounted cannon to deliver incredible firepower with pinpoint accuracy, and as the first fighter equipped with tricycle landing gear, the Bell Aircraft P-39 Airacobra was both innovative and unique. It was one of the principal American fighters in service when the U.S. entered World War II, and also went on to be used by other Air Forces on various fronts throughout the war. The E-flite® P-39 Airacobra 1.2m is a scale replica of the unconventional fighter that's equipped with functional retractable landing gear and split flaps, plus a 3S and 4S compatible power system to deliver a unique warbird experience while also being easy to fly when it's equipped with exclusive AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (included with the BNF® Basic version only).
- Detailed scale replica of the innovative and unique fighter flown in World War II
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless power system with 3–blade prop
- Functional split flaps and electric retracts with steerable nose wheel
- 6–channel control with 7 factory-installed servos and linkages
- Spektrum™ 6–channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Abundant scale detail including panel lines, exhaust stacks, removable drop tank and more
- Factory-finished "Wahl Eye II" painted camo trim scheme with factory-applied decals
- Large, magnetically-secured top hatch for convenient battery and electronics access
- One-piece wing with hands-free servo/retract connection system
- Lightweight yet durable molded EPO construction
- Fast and easy bolt-together final assembly
- Full-range, 6–7+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200–3000mAh 3S or 4S 11.1–14.8V LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- LiPo Charging Bag (recommended)
- E-flite P-39 Airacobra 1.2m Airplane with:
- (1) 40A Brushless ESC
- (1) 850Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (7) 9–Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6–Channel Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
The E-flite® P-39 Airacobra 1.2m scale model is a replica of one of the most unconventional and innovative fighters flown during World War II. It features a significant level of detail including panel lines, exhaust stacks, a removable drop tank, three-blade propeller and more. It's also equipped with factory-installed retractable tricycle landing gear and operational split flaps to enhance scale realism and the unique warbird flight experience it offers. The high-power brushless power system delivers outstanding performance when using a 3S LiPo battery, or you can install a 4S battery for well-beyond-scale speed and vertical capabilities- without the need for any modifications or upgrades. Lightweight yet durable factory-finished EPO construction, along with bolt-together assembly featuring a one-piece wing with an innovative hands-free servo connection system, means you can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. So whether you're an intermediate or advanced pilot, the P-39 Airacobra 1.2m delivers the scale detail, functional features and incredible performance you need to enjoy a warbird experience unlike any other.
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.