- ARRMA®-tough design
- ARRMA® modular platform with many "custom-build" options
- Adjustable battery boxes with hook and loop straps
- Chassis brace options including tower-to-tower
- Reverse bell crank steering system
- Heavy-duty double spring servo saver
- Hex hardware throughout
- Versatile chassis accepts motors up to 56110 size and 1/6 or 1/5 size servos
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
- Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz Radio with SRS6110AT AVC® Receiver
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 160A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 1250Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ S905 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- 4-Wheel shaft drive
- 8S Power (two 4S batteries, not included)
- Anti-roll bars (optional, not included)
- Adjustable camber
- Adjustable front toe
- Rear adjustable camber link positions
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable droop
- 20 million cSt oil in center differential
- CVD driveshafts
- All-terrain dBoots® BACKFLIP tires
- Massive 20mm bore oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Wheelie bar with rubber tires for maximum stunting
- High downforce wing fitted with special wear screws to protect the wing when upside down
- Extra-rigid, laser-etched anodized aluminum chassis
- Multi-structured center brace system
- Rear lower chassis brace
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Under-chassis skids
- Metal inserts molded into the front steering knuckles
- Metal wishbone covers to prevent the pivot ball from pulling out of the arms
- Extra-thick molded composite front and rear shock towers
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Spiral-cut crown/pinion gears
- Metal differential gears
- Metal spur/idler gear
- Aluminum sliding motor mount
- Heavy-duty dual spring servo saver
- Waterproof* receiver box
- Electronic ESC power switch
- Captured hinge pins
- Aluminum hanger inserts
- Center protection tower that interfaces with the roll cage for increased body durability
- Body clip protection pads on top of body
- Single piece wing mount
- Heavy-duty front bumper
- Metal 24mm hex inserts in wheels
- Easy access to front and rear differentials (5 screws)
- Easy-to-remove Power Module (5 screws)
- Sliding motor mount for easy motor removal (3 screws)
- Easy-to-remove chassis braces (1 clip with retainer)
- Easy-to-remove front, rear and center modules
- Easy-access waterproof* electronics module
Driven by 8S brushless power and an ARRMA®-tough design, the OUTCAST™ 8S BLX 4WD delivers the torque, acceleration and speed you need for extreme action in 1/5 scale. This ready-to-run stunt truck comes equipped to defy gravity right out of the box. From the heavy-duty front bumper to the wheelie bar in back, it's engineered to do it all: long, tall wheelies; tight, fast donuts; standing and aerial backflips; high leaps into the air; and more — over all terrain, in all conditions.
Just add your choice of batteries and charger and go. The OUTCAST™ 1/5 8S BLX 4WD includes a Spektrum™ DX3™ Smart transmitter and SRS6110AT AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) receiver that take full advantage of the Spektrum™ Smart Firma™ brushless motor and ESC's innovative telemetry capabilities. Download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard App to your mobile device and follow motor RPM, ESC temperature, receiver voltage, drive pack voltage and more data in real-time. Dial-in extra stability with the radio's AVC® system to carve corners and nail jumps without letting up on the throttle.
Bigger than big and engineered for brute power and toughness, the ARRMA® 1/5 scale OUTCAST™ 8S BLX 4WD Stunt Truck features a metal-reinforced design that lets you blast up, over and through bruising obstacles. Metal shafts, turnbuckles and outdrives, plus all-metal internal gears, give the drivetrain and suspension system unstoppable strength. Even the included Spektrum™ S905 digital servo boasts the strength of metal gears.
The extra-rigid, laser-etched, anodized aluminum chassis plate has a multi-structured center brace system, rear lower chassis brace and strong composite chassis side pods for the durability to support extreme stunts. Extra-thick molded composite front and rear shock towers hold massive 20mm bore, oil-filled adjustable shocks to soak-up bumps and jolts.
ARRMA® keeps your maintenance time to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding, 3-bolt aluminum mount provides fast motor access. The vehicle's front, rear and center modules and waterproof electronics module are also engineered for quick and easy access, removal and maintenance.
The ultra-tough OUTCAST™ 1/5 8S truck body arrives factory trimmed, painted and decaled. A center protection tower on the chassis interfaces with the roll cage for increased body durability. Its tough stunt truck wheels come outfitted with metal 24mm hex inserts and multi-terrain dBoots® BACKFLIP tires that provide all the traction you'll need to flip, grip, wheelie and spin. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded — and a wheelie bar is there for when only 90 degree wheelies will do!
- (2) 4S LiPo Batteries with IC5/EC5 Connector
- Compatible Charger
- LiPo Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) OUTCAST™ 1/5 8S BLX 4WD Stunt Truck RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 160A Smart ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 1250Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ S905 Metal-Geared Digital Servo [40kg-cm; 556 oz-in @ 7.4V]
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.