Rear Wheel Drive RMX 2.0 Kit with Toyota JZ3 Body
The MST RMX 2.0 builds on the success of the RMX-D, offering the same meticulous design features that deliver a new sense of speed and easy control angles. If you have been waiting for the right car to get into the drift scene, the RMX 2.0 is the kit you have been waiting for.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Two motor install options – upper or lower gravity
- Two servo install options – vertical or lateral
- Plastic high rigidity construction
- Unique front suspension system for great steering
- The adjustable steering system with two-step Ackermann changes
- 6 degrees KPI steering upright, and -0.5 towing distance axle design
- Inside rod fulcrum mount at the front upper arm features 10-step height adjustment and both side positions
- Fully-sealed dustproof bevel gear gear box system
- Standard ball differential
- 5 changeable second-deceleration-ratio gear sets of 1.89-3.82 (standard 3.08)
- The fulcrum at the rear suspension upper rod is 5-step adjustable on both sides. The outer fulcrum is 4-step adjustable on both sides
- Steel CVD axle of rear transmission system
- Suitable for long and short battery
- Full great smooth metal ball connectors
- Standard realistic caliper and disc shape brake set
Drive Mode: RWD
Caster: adjustable 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 degree
Bearing: Full ball bearing transmission system
Damper: Hydraulic damper set
Needed to Complete:
- Motor & ESC
- 2 Channel Radio System (minimum)
- Steering Servo
- Battery & Charger
- Drift Gyro
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.