In The Box
- (1) ARRMA KRATON1/8 Scale EXtreme Bash Roller Monster Truck 4WD Kit
- (1) 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm 5.0mm Hex Wrenches
- (1) Multi Wrench
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Transmitter and Receiver
- (1) Steering Servo
- (1) Electronic Speed Controller
- (1) Motor
- (1) 4S or 6S Lipo
- (1) Appropriate LiPo Charger
- (1) LiPo Safe Charging Bag
The ARRMA® KRATON™ EXtreme Bash Roller Monster Truck adds extra toughness everywhere it counts, making this 1/8 scale chassis the perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. It's fully assembled and ready to accept your choice of powerful electronics. Top off the KRATON™ EXtreme Bash Roller Monster Truck with the included, exclusive EXB matte and gloss finish body — and you're ready to bash without boundaries.
- Designed Fast, Designed Tough
- EXB (EXtreme Bash) components for extreme durability
- 7075 T6 Aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- Aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Aluminum front upper hanger, top plate, and rear suspension mount
- Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Plated limited-slip differentials
- Safe-D input gears
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- 7075 T6 Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Black matte and gloss effect body
- Front bumper
- High downforce wing
- Multi-terrain DBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires on multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
"Designed Fast, Designed Tough" may be an understatement when describing the KRATON® EXtreme Bash Roller Monster Truck. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from the use of front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace provide more rugged resilience.
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXtreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.
The KRATON™ EXtreme Bash Roller Monster Truck's list of EXB components also includes the following — and more — to give this big machine uncompromising muscle:
- EXB Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- EXB Plated limited-slip differentials
- EXB Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- EXB Large volume waterproof receiver box
- EXB Front bumper
Its aggressive dBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires arrive mounted on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs to deliver all-terrain traction — assisted by a high downforce wing that adds an aggressive edge to the look of the exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body.
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.