With adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks on ultra-thick composite towers soaking up the bumps, the 1/5 OUTCAST 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — all terrain and all conditions. Long-lasting dBoots Back-Flip tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add all-terrain traction. Everything in the durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling.
A center body support, aluminum center braces and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to demanding stunts and brutal terrain.
ARRMA engineering also cuts your maintenance time to the minimum. The 1/5 OUTCAST 4WD EXB Stunt Truck Roller has an efficient, driver-friendly design, with easy-access front and rear diff modules and a sliding mount for fast, hassle-free motor access. The easy-access, molded electronics module contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray, and is ready to protect your choice of electronics from dirt and moisture.
- EXB 7075 T6 5mm thick CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount
- EXB Matte and gloss effect body
- Heavy-duty 8mm thick steel rear turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty 7mm thick steel steering turnbuckles
- Oil-filled adjustable 20mm bore shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts and new plush shock tuning
- Heavy-duty servo saver springs
- Front and rear sway bars
- Red-anodized aluminum 49 and 56 series motor plates
- dBoots® Back-Flip tires
- 47T and optional 39T Spur Gear
- Servo mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 servos
- Wheelie bar
- Front bumper with impact-absorbing design
- Easy-access 3-bolt sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Ultra-thick composite front and rear shock towers
- Black anodized aluminum rear lower chassis brace
- Multi-structured center brace system for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Easy-access waterproof electronics module
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
Approximate Assembly Time: 1 - 3 hours
Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber shielded
Battery: Sold Separately
Body: Painted, decalled and trimmed
Charger: Sold Separately
Chassis: 5mm plate, 7075-T6 aluminum
Completion Level: Roller
Differential: Gear type, 3 diffs total
Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Final Drive Ratio: 9.1 - 28.4
Front Track: 23.46" (596mm)
Power Type: Electric
Internal Gear Ratio: 9.06
Product Height: 12.01" (305 mm)
Product Length: 28.11" (714 mm)
Product Weight: 23.32lbs (10.6kg)
Product Width: 23.46" (596 mm)
Radio: Sold Separately
Rear Track: 23.46" (596mm)
Receiver: Sold Separately
Servos: Sold Separately
Shock Type: Aluminum body oil-filled coil-over springs
Speed Control: Sold Separately
Spur Gear: 47T fitted, 39T included
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Wheelbase: 16.93" (430 mm)
- (1) ARRMA® OUTCAST™ 1/5 4WD Extreme Bash Stunt Truck Roller
- (1) Optional 39T Spur Gear
- (1) 49 Series Motor Plate
- (1) 56 Series Motor Plate
- (1) 1/5 Servo Mounts
- (1) 1/6 Servo Mounts
- (1) Product Manual
- Electronic Speed Control
- Steering Servo
- LiPo Charging Bag
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.