The Traxxas Factory Five Hot Rods honor the early days of hot rodding when big power, bright chrome, and curved steel ruled the streets. Like their full-size Factory Five counterparts, the Traxxas ‘33 Coupe and ‘35 Truck combine modern chassis design with eye-catching gorgeous bodies. Riding on the 4-Tec 3.0 chassis, the Traxxas Hot Rods offer blistering speed and razor-sharp reflexes with timeless good looks. Beautiful to behold and even more fun to drive, the Traxxas Factory Five Hot Rods add a classic touch to your RC experience.
- Replica Factory Five Hot Rod ProGraphix® Bodies
- Factory LED Lighting
- High-Performance Waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Powerful Titan™ 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-torque waterproof Traxxas #2075 steering servo
- Low Center of Gravity (Low CG) Chassis
- High Performance Suspension
- Adjustable Battery Hold Down
- Efficient Direct All-Wheel Drive
- Replica black Salt Flat-style wheels
- Fully adjustable oil-filled GTR shocks with X-ring technology
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
A steeply-raked chrome grille flows into the long narrow hood and aggressively chopped roof. Chrome headlights flank the sculpted fenders with full running boards. Deep, lustrous paint and wild graphics complete the package. The look is pure classic hot rod and Traxxas brings this timeless style to life in 1/10 scale.
New 4-Tec 3.0 Hot Rod Chassis
The 4-Tec 3.0 chassis wheelbase is extended to 300mm and outfitted with ultra low-profile suspension. This allows for highly accurate, deep-cut body lines and exacting proportions throughout both models. The rigid modular platform delivers ultimate steering precision and nearly infinite tuning potential. No classic hot rod ever handled this well.
Factory-installed LED lighting adds another layer of scale detail to the sculpted Hot Rod bodies. Brilliant white LEDs illuminate the headlight housings to lead the way with red tail light lenses for the competition as you blow past them. Naturally everything’s waterproof to keep the fun going, regardless of weather conditions.
- Traxxas Factory Five replica Hot Rod, Ready-To-Race® Model with Titan® 12T 550 Motor
- XL-5™ Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- High Quality Maintenance Tools
- Optional High Speed Pinion Gear
- Battery Pack
- Traxxas Hot Rods require the use of a 7-Cell NiMH “flat pack” or 2-Cell LiPo Battery equipped with a Traxxas High Current Connector.
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus (model #2970) recommended.
- AA Alkaline Batteries
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
Battery and charger sold separately.
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.