This is the Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate Short Course Truck with TQi Radio System, Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) and Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors. This is baddest Ultimate Traxxas has ever produced, with an upgraded high-speed metal gear servo, extreme-duty driveshafts, and new heavy-duty suspension arms. On top of that, it still packs in all the rest of the upgrades the Ultimate is known for, including a low-CG chassis, GTR aluminum shocks, aluminum steering blocks, C-hubs, and hub carriers, and a full swaybar set.
Experience the pinnacle of short course truck performance with the Slash 4X4 Ultimate. Fully loaded out of the box, the Slash Ultimate features brutal Velineon brushless power and Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) with a high-speed metal gear servo. Carve corners like a pro thanks to the low-CG chassis, installed sway bars, and ultra-smooth blue PTFE-coated aluminum GTR shocks. Slash 4X4 Ultimate packs a full complement of aluminum hop-up parts and performance accessories for added strength and show-stopping looks. Slash 4X4 Ultimate arrives fully assembled with factory-installed telemetry sensors and a Wireless Link equipped TQi 2.4GHz radio system. Simply add the battery of your choice (sold separately) and youre ready for intense tire-scorching action.
Slash Ultimate Features
- Traxxas Stability Management System (TSM)
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 Ultimate reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Factory-equipped with speed/RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) w/Traxxas Stability Management and integrated telemetry ports
- Durable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Performance-optimized dark charcoal gray low-CG chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated personal transponder mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMH battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4 Ultimate
- Digital high-speed #2075R waterproof metal gear servo
- Waterproof, O-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- High-volume GTR shocks with adjustable-collar blue PTFE-coated aluminum bodies and TiN coated shafts
- Upgraded Extreme-Duty driveshafts
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Pre-glued soft-compound S1 rubber tires for realistic performance and exceptional grip
- ProGraphix painted body
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Slash 4X4 Ultimate is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System Now Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link App is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link App for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system is equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory.
Factory-Equipped Real-Time Telemetry
Slash 4X4 Ultimate includes factory-installed telemetry sensors enabling Traxxas Link to collect and record real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others. The powerful Traxxas Link App is available on Google Play and the App Store.
Ultra Efficient Shaft Driven 4WD
The Slash 4X4 Ultimate uses just three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings, and is integrated seamlessly into the Slash 4X4 Ultimate's unique low-CG chassis for optimum performance and easy maintenance. The center driveshaft is formed from extruded aluminum and extremely lightweight, contributing to the Slash 4X4 Ultimate's right-now acceleration. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble and the shaft runs perfectly straight and true with superior rigidity and durability.
Slash 4X4 Ultimate's performance refinements begin with a dark charcoal gray low-CG (low center of gravity) chassis. The battery and electronics are held as deep in the chassis as possible to position weight low in the chassis. Arrow-straight, hard-charging acceleration with Extreme Brushless Power and 4WD requires a chassis that won't flex under load. To offer the necessary rigidity, the chassis is reinforced by integrated ribs that form a triangulated structure optimized for the loads imparted by the suspension and powertrain. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags whether you're blasting through whoops on the track or blazing trails in your backyard. The low-CG design dramatically increases corner speed and stability no matter where you drive. On the race course, Slash 4X4 Ultimate's low center of gravity allows high-output Velineon brushless power to be channeled into the track with superior traction, resulting in harder launches and faster lap times.
High-Capacity GTR Shocks
Traxxas GTR shocks represent the peak of suspension technology. The blue PTFE-coated aluminum shock bodies have 13mm bores to hold over 70% more oil than the standard Slash Ultra Shocks and their slick titanium-nitride coated shafts resist scuffing, increase durability, and eliminate "stiction." The shocks are sealed by X-rings to keep oil in and dirt out for smooth, consistent damping, and plush suspension action, lap after lap. Between runs, spring preload and ride height changes are as simple as turning the threaded spring collars - no clips or spacers required.
High Strength Machined Aluminum C-Hubs
Slash 4X4's unique C-Hub design is already Traxxas Tough; this artfully machined aluminum version is stronger still, and preserves the carefully engineered steering and suspension geometry for track-ready performance. The brilliant-blue anodized finish adds high-tech style, and the laser-etched logos show your truck is equipped with genuine Traxxas performance parts.
6061-T6 Aluminum Steering Blocks
Precision-machined for total steering accuracy and bulletproof strength, Traxxas Aluminum Steering Blocks further refine Slash 4X4 Ultimate's razor-sharp handling. Solid 6061 aluminum construction guarantees race-ready strength and stiffness.
Machined Aluminum Rear Hub Carriers
Traxxas aluminum stub axle carriers add both strength and beauty to the Ultimate without compromising the track-bred suspension geometry built into Slash 4X4.
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Sway bars reduce chassis roll and increase corner speed on high-traction surfaces - perfect for hard-packed tracks and pavement running. Slash 4X4 Ultimate features installed silver sway bars, and a stiffer set of black 'bars for extra-high-grip surfaces. The bar thicknesses are precisely tuned, and are easily adjusted for maximum cornering performance.
Heavy-Duty Composite Arms
All-new heavy-duty suspension arms are stronger than ever before. Molded from a tough new composite material, the arms stand up to even the most punishing drivers and resist breakage for non-stop fun behind the wheel.
Extreme Heavy-Duty Driveshafts
Slash 4X4 Ultimate's extreme heavy-duty driveshafts are beefed up in critical areas for even more outrageous power handling. The larger diameter half shafts offer the same articulation and suspension travel, but are rated for even more tire-shredding torque.
High-Speed Metal Gear Servo
The Slash 4X4 Ultimate needs a fast and powerful servo to match its lightning-quick reflexes. New to the Slash Ultimate is the fully waterproof #2075R digital metal gear servo. This servo combines commanding steering authority with the superior durability of all-metal gears for the ultimate driving experience.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready for action!
Slash 4X4 Ultimate comes fully-assembled with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system and Wireless Module, telemetry sensors, Velineon brushless power, fully painted and decaled body, and securely glued tires. Traxxas backs the Slash 4X4 Ultimate and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Slash 4X4 Ultimate to be serviced with parts, accessories, and support from RC Superstore. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
Length: 22.36 Inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 1.85 Inches (47mm)
Weight: 80.4oz (2.28kg)
Height (overall): 7.60 Inches (193mm)
Wheelbase: 12.75 Inches (324mm)
Differential Type: Hardened steel bevel, sealed, limited slip
Top Speed: 60+mph*
Battery Tray Dimensions:** 165mm x 49.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
7-Cell NiMH Battery or 2-3S LiPo
4 AA batteries
*With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (items sold separately).
**Battery expansion kit available
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.