The Tekno MT410 1/10th Electric 4×4 Pro Monster Truck Kit isn’t your basic, bare-bones, cheap plastic monster truck. It is based on the critically acclaimed ET48 platform that is raced at the highest levels of competition. If you are interested in upgrading or just want the best handling and most durable monster truck, the MT410 is for you. Many electronics, tires and bodies from popular monster trucks are a direct fit (see compatible bodies and wheel/tires charts below).
You may ask, "Why bother with a high-end Monster Truck kit?" Simple, there’s always room for improvement, and in this case, the leap in performance and durability over what the market currently has to offer is astounding. Tekno uses high-quality CNC machined parts (chassis, shock towers, shock bodies, motor mount, hinge pin braces, etc.) that you simply won’t find on basic RTR MT’s. Parts and upgrades are readily available from hundreds of dealers around the world. A lot of them are probably in your tool box already since the MT410 shares parts with the ET48, EB48, and other popular Tekno RC vehicles.
Don’t be afraid to build your own MT; The instructions are easy to follow and Tekno customer service is second to none if you need a little help.
- Exceptional wear characteristics. Leave the slop and warping to the other guys
- Easily adjust anti-squat, rear toe, front arm angle, front arm sweep, roll center, toe, camber, wheelbase, Ackermann, bump steer, suspension geometry out of the box
- Extremely easy to work on with minimal screw count
- Shares many parts with our EB/NB/ET/NT48 = less parts in your toolbox
- All metric hex hardware
- 100% Tekno RC Designed and Tested in Southern California
- Thick 4mm CNC Aluminum Black Anodized Chassis
- Easy to Build Kit with Detailed Instructions for All Skill Levels
- Super Smooth Threaded 16mm Big Bore Shocks
- Variety of Motor/Battery Configurations Accommodated
- Wide Range of Body Styles and Wheels Accommodated
- Best-in-class Durability and Wear
- Lowest CG Available in Monster Truck Class
- Many Aluminum Upgrades Throughout
- Race Inspired Design and Dependability
- All Metric Hex Hardware
Weight: ~3850g (8.3lb) out of the box RTR (RTR weight equipped w/ Tekin RX8, 2200kv truggy motor, 700g battery, rx, etc)
Diff Ratio: F/R – 10/40t, Center – 44t
Battery tray dimensions: 50x148mm
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio/transmitter
- Monster truck body and paint (or equivalent size body)
- 1/8th scale ESC and motor system
- High torque steering servo (at least 350 oz/in)
- 4s (4 cell, 14.8v) LiPo battery (at least 5000mAh)
- 1/8th scale Monster Truck tires, wheels & CA glue (or premounts)
- MOD1 Pinion 15 tooth – 25 tooth (TKR4175 – TKR4185)
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.