The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum SLT3 radio and Spektrum SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3 is compatible with Tactic SLT receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them. Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT and DSMR protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum DSMR transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum Dashboard app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Safe-D pinion gears
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Stronger chassis design
- Heavy-duty arms front and rear
- Updated rear shock tower geometry
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- High downforce wing
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD 2™ tires
- Detailed decals
- Body print style in red/black or blue/black
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
- ARRMA® KRATON™ 6S BLX 1/8 Speed Monster Truck 4WD RTR
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
- Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with ARRMA® Heatsink (installed)
- Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
- Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
- Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- 4S or 6S LiPo Battery
- LiPo Compatible Charger
- LiPo Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
Currently, Willis Hobbies only ships our products to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and U.S. Territories. If in stock, all orders are shipped from our New York warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Willis Hobbies offers FREE shipping for all orders over $399.99 shipping to the Continental U.S. Only (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or P.O. Boxes).
Please note, we are unable to make any address changes after 48 hours. Please call us directly at 516-746-3944 and reference your order number to submit changes.
Willis Hobbies reserves the right to request signature confirmation as proof of delivery for certain products.
We are not responsible for any damaged items after the product has been received.
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to Covid-19, weather, mechanical or logistical issues.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.